Sunday 31 May 2015

It's time for Disney!

Nothing quite like the first post on a blog, is there? 

Later this year I'll be going on my honeymoon to Orlando, Florida. A DisneyMoon, if you will. 

To say that I'm a little bit excited about this would be an understatement, I'm mega hyped for Disney! And to ensure I remain that way, it's my intention to watch a whole lot of movies between now and then ... 

And so, why not blog the experience? 

I do like writing. 

So, for every Disney movie I watch, I'll give a quick run down, what I liked, and to be honest I probably wont touch majorly on what I didn't like. I'm a positive kinda guy, Disney doesn't need my negativity!! 

There will of course be a rating system, because I like rating stuff out of 10. 

10 out of 10? It's not perfect, but it's a beautifully wonderful Disney movie, one I would watch over and over again.

I'm not expecting many 1 out of 10's ... but a 5 out of 10 would be disappointing by Disney standards, as an example. 

So here goes ... It's time to go on a journey! 


No comments:

Post a Comment